Novosadova Ekaterina Vyacheslavovna | Institute of Molecular Genetics
Doctor of Philosophy (Biology)
without academic rank
Division of IMG:
Sector of molecular genetics of stem cells
Main research interests
Scientific interests associate with reception and research both morphological, and genetic features of human patient-specificity induced pluripotent stem cells (ips) from patients with heavy neurodegenerative diseases. Directed differentiation ips in neuronal pathway with reception mature neurons. Studying morphofunctional characteristics received neurons for definition pathogenesis hereditary and sporadic forms neurodegenerative diseases of the person at cellular level.
- I.V. Bobrysheva, A.P. Grigorenko, E.V. Novosadova, N.R. Kal’ina, E.L. Arsenyeva, I.A. Grivennikov, V.Z. Tarantul, and E.I. Rogaev. Effects of human presenilin 1 isoforms on proliferation and survival of rat pheochromocytoma cell line PC12. Biochimestry , V. 68, №6, 2003, P.611-617.
- Novosadova EV, Manuilova ES, Arsen'eva EL, Khaidarova NV, Dolotov OV, Inozemtseva LS, Kozachenkov KY, Tarantul VZ, Grivennikov IA. Different effects of enhanced and reduced expression of pub gene on the formation of embryoid bodies by cultured embryonic mouse stem cell. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2005 Jul;140(1):153-8.
- E.V. Novosadova, E.S. Manuilova, E.L. Arsenieva, N.V. Khaidarova, O.V. Dolotov, L,S.. Inozemtceva, O.V. Sitnikova, V.Z. Tarantul, I.A. Grivennikov. Ectopic expression of the human gene pub (hpub) in embryonic stem cells of the mouse is rendered with various influence on character of their differentiation in vitro. The biotechnology bulletin. 2005.V.1. P.14-21.
- Dolotov O.V., Karpenko E.A., Inozemtseva L.S., Seredenina T.S., Levitskaya N.G., Rozyczka J., Dubynina E.V., Novosadova E.V., Andreeva L.A., Alfeeva L.Yu., Kamensky A.A., Grivennikov I.A., Myasoedov N.F., Engele J. Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-10) with cognitive effects, regulates BDNF and trkB expression in the rat hippocampus. Brain Research, 2006, 1117, 54-60.
- E.V. Novosadova, E.S. Manuilova, E.L. Arsenieva, N.V. Khaidarova, A.N. Lebedev, V.Z. Tarantul, I.A. Grivennikov.Overexpression of hpub gene stimulates lymphoid differentiation of embryonic stem cells, but not formation of focuses of malignant transformation in vitro. Medical genetics. 2008. P. 43-46.
- Arsenieva EL, Kuzmin IV, Manuilova ES, Novosadova EV, Murkin EV, Pavlova GV, Tarantul VZ, Grivennikov IA.The Production and Characteristics of a Mouse's Embryonic Stem Cell Lineage, Transfected by the Glia Neurotrophic Factor and Gene Fused with the Green Fluorescent Protein Gene. Acta Naturae. 2009 Apr;1(1):109-14.
- E.V. Novosadova, E.S. Manuilova, E.L. Arsenieva, A.N. Lebedev, N.V. Khaidarova, V.Z. Tarantul, and I.A. Grivennikov. Influence of pub Gene Expression on Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells into Derivatives of Ecto-, Meso-, and Endoderm in vitro. Acta Naturae (Russian), 2009, № 2, 93-97.
- E.V. Novosadova, E.S. Manuilova, E.L. Arsenieva, A.N. Lebedev, N.V. Khaidarova, A.G. Kobylanski, V.Z. Tarantul, and I.A. Grivennikov.. Influence of human pub gene expression on proliferation and differentiation of rat pheochromocytoma cell line PC12. Neurochimestry, 2011, 28, №1, P. 78-82.
- E.V. Novosadova, I.A. Grivennikov, I.V. Bobrysheva, A.P. Grigorenko, L.A. Andreeva, E.I. Rogaev, V.Z. Tarantul. Semax positively influences the viability of transgenic pheohromocytoma line PC12, carrying the human presenilin-1 mutant gene (hPS1). The biotechnology bulletin. 2012, V.8. P. 15-21.
- Ekaterina Novosadova, Nella Khaydarova, Ekaterina Manuilova, Elena Arsenyeva, Andrey Lebedev, Vyacheslav Tarantul, Igor Grivennikov. Similar effects of mouse and human pub gene on proliferation and embryoid bodies formation in mouse embryonic stem cells in vitro. Stem Cell Discovery, 2012, V.2., № 2., P. 78-83.
- Manuilova ES, Arsen'eva EL, Novosadova EV, Grivennikov IA, Myasoedov NF. The effect of α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone on early stages of differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells. Dokl Biol Sci. 2013 Nov;453:387-90.
- Valentina V. Nenasheva, Galina V. Kovaleva, Nella V. Khaidarova, Ekaterina V. Novosadova, Ekaterina S. Manuilova, Stanislav A. Antonov, Vyacheslav Z. Tarantul. Trim14 overexpression causes the same transcriptional changes in mouse embryonic stem cells and human HEK293 cells In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal. October 2013. P.121-128.
- Lebedeva O.S, Novosadova E.V., Manuilova E.S., Arsenyeva E.L., Kiselev S.L., Lagarkova M.A., Haspekov L.G., Illarioshkin S.N, Grivennikov I.A.Generation and the characteristic of cellular model of Parkinson’s disease on the basis of induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem cells and regenerative meditsina:/the collection of articles under edition ВА of Tkachuk. М: Publishing house of Moscow University, 2014. P. 154-168.
- Novosadova EV, Grivennikov IA. Induced pluripotent stem cells: from derivation to application in biochemical and biomedical research. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2014 Dec;79(13):1425-41