Alieva Аnelya Khanlarovna | Institute of Molecular Genetics
Doctor of Philosophy (Biology)
without academic rank
Division of IMG:
Laboratory of molecular genetics of hereditary diseases
Main research interests
The main areas of research include study of the transcriptome changes in different organisms at different stages of the pathological process, the search for new genes involved in the development of neurodegenerative diseases, as well as the search for biomarkers of the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases, and the effectiveness of treatment of patients. The results were published in foreign and Russian journals.
- Alieva, A.Kh., E. V. Filatova, A. V. Karabanov, S. N. Illarioshkin, P. A. Slominsky and M. I. Shadrina (2015). "Potential Biomarkers of the Earliest Clinical Stages of Parkinson's Disease." Parkinsons Dis 2015: 294396.
- Anelya Kh. Alieva, Elena V. Filatova, Aleksey V. Karabanov, Sergey N. Illarioshkin, Svetlana A. Limborska, Maria I. Shadrina, Petr A. Slominsky, « miRNA expression is highly sensitive to a drug therapy in Parkinson's disease». Parkinsonism and Related Disorders, 2014, 10.1016/j.parkreldis.2014.10.018
- Filatova EV, Shadrina MI, Alieva AKh, Kolacheva AA, Slominsky PA, Ugrumov MV. Expression analysis of genes of ubiquitin-proteasome protein degradation system in MPTP-induced mice models of early stages of Parkinson's disease. Dokl Biochem Biophys., 2014. 456(6), 2014, pp. 728-730.
- Alieva AKh, Shadrina MI, Filatova EV, Karabanov AV, Illarioshkin SN, Limborska SA, Slominsky PA, «Involvement of endocytosis and alternative splicing in the formation of the pathological process in the early stages of Parkinson's disease». Biomed Res Int, 2014, 2014:718732.
- Filatova EV, Alieva AKh, Shadrina MI, Shulskaya MV, Fedotova EY, Illarioshkin SN, Limborska SA, Slominsky PA., [Analysis of mutations in patients with suspected autosomal dominant form of the Parkinson disease]. Mol Gen Mikrobiol Virusol., 2014, 1, pp. 3-4.
- Anelya Kh. Alieva, Maria I. Shadrina, Elena V. Filatova, Vera V. Ustinova, Ekaterina Yu Fedotova, Alexey V. Karabanov, Sergey N. Illarioshkin, Petr A. Slominsky, «Polymorphisms in the SNCA gene: association with the risk of development of the sporadic form of Parkinson’s disease and the level of SNCA gene expression in peripheral blood of patients from Russia». Neuroscience & Medicine, 2013, 4, pp. 208-214.
- Maria I. Shadrina, Elena V. Filatova, Anelya Kh. Alieva, Alla V. Stavrovskaya, Rudolph M. Khudoerkov, Svetlana A. Limborska, Sergei N. Illarioshkin, Petr A. Slominsky, «Transcriptome profiling of 6-OHDA model of Parkinson’s disease». Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2013, 4, pp. 28-35.
- Filatova EV, Alieva AKh, Shadrina MI, Slominsky PA., «MicroRNAs: possible role in pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease». Biochemistry (Mosc), 2012, 77 (8), p. 981-989.